There is a mission in Psychonauts 2 where you explore an Eastern European village made entirely of hair and holy crap it sure is a nightmare straight out of Bloodborne. Especially if you do it last in the set of three linked missions it’s part of and end up exploring The Horrible Shit Ford Cruller Did In A Graveyard next.
All these goofy eyed characters have done some shit.
Hello, hair growing down off the berries I left in the freezer before the storm and ~1wk of no power! You were unexpected.
Though not in retrospect, they weren't processed or washed, I just wash them before sticking them in the blender for a breakfast smoothie.
Oddly enough a tentative look in the fridge looks much less horrifying, though everything in there is still Very Untrusted and going straight in the garbage later today.
shit I don't wanna do today:
* okay a shower would be fucking fabulous, I want one
* hook up desk audio (partially done already)
* put roomba back near desk
* take stuff off the other porch chair, put it out, maybe also porch table/cat crate
* put entire contents of fridge in trash, it was off for like a week
* also feed cats, I should feed some cats
time to buy Psychonauts 2 and play it until @zebratron2084 gets back home
some lady that draws comics (http://egypt.urnash.com) and likes to call herself a dragon
owner and operator of dragon.style
current project: Parallax (http://egypt.urnash.com/parallax/, @parallax)
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!