Awrite, I need to start putting shit on craigslist soon.
Does anyone around Seattle want:
* a big-ass bong ($200)
* a bicycle ($150)
* a nice barrel chair (legs currently detached, you will need a drill and/or a carpenter friend, $100)
* a chin-up bar (hangs on door, $20)
* a super-neat glass coffee table ($150)
* some assembled Lego (trevi fountain, Frozen castle, burj kalifa, Elves castle, w/ manuals and boxes, $150ish)
* a twin bed ($100)
More to come later, prices are starting points, make me an offer; you come pick it up.
I will probably make a more formal blog post with photos in the next couple days and put this on Craigslist too. And do a yard sale for that matter.
* 13"Wacom Mobile Studio $1200
* big ikea desk I've had in standing mode, is not motorizable, has a couple shelves I'm not using, $100
* cheap drawing table, $50
* Singer 7462 sewing machine, $200, like new
* red folding camp chair, $40
*super nice wooden chest of drawers, $200
* cool stained glass art deco lamp, $200
If any of this stuff piques your interest then I can get you model numbers/photos/etc.
Bong is clear glass, I like to put food coloring in the water. Needs cleaning, I will probably do that tonight.
Desk does not come with the stuff on top of it though I could certainly be persuaded to let go of the cutting mat and maybe some of my rulers/tsquares.