Huzzah, we are gonna be looking at three or four places in Freret and Midtown tomorrow. Wish me luck! We might end up just going back to Seattle, packing up all our shit, and being gone by the end of next month.
Or maybe we'll run the numbers on the timing and decide to take a *bit* longer; I'll ask the realty company's agent if they expect to have any similar places on the market a little later. Dunno. Definitely feels like we're making some progress on this either way.