I just spent like twenty minutes looking at the "Parallax" directory on my computer and rearranging it. I used to have all the actual comic files in "Parallax/comics/Vx10 7" and "Parallax/comics/Mix 7", reflecting the episode guide in the cartoon pitch version. Now they're all right there in the root directory of the project, which feels like it eliminates some friction. Also it makes it super easy to see how much I have to do and how far I've come - quickly scrolling down the eventual column of blue dots to find the unfinished pages feels REALLY GOOD!
I normally just name page files "23.ai" or whatever, but this project has the whole "two sides" thing going on. I used the old trick of putting a space at the front of the file names to make them sort to the top.
(Purple: in progress. Blue: done. Yellow: paid post on Patreon.)